May 29, 2009

My wrists hurt

I think I'm getting carpal tunnel syndrome. Too much time at the computer, I guess! Not that I'm surprised. Actually, I think it has more to do with the fact that I'm actually blogging on a regular basis lately!

I'm getting geared up for the summer! I've printed off daily morning and bedtime To Do lists for the kids in hopes that I will get everything done each day that needs to get done. The most important items on those lists are the prayers and Bible readings... plus the tooth brushing. We all need daily tooth brushing and Bible time!

I'm excited to start the summer reading with the kids. I really hope that reading every day will be a great vocabulary builder for the girls, but for Jenna especially. A larger vocabulary is always a positive thing!

Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. what a good mom... all I've planned for the Summer is... well... nothing! HAHA! Of course, my boys don't get out until June 22 so I have some time, right?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I am always grateful when you take the time to let me know what you thought of my posts. If something in a post inspires you to blog, please link me up!