May 22, 2009

The list

*Things I'd like to do this summer*

Get to the library at least once a week
Go to the pool as often as financially possible
Go out with a friend at least once a week
Go to the park at least once a week
Go for family bike rides or walks at least once a week
Paint the girl's dollhouse and decorate it
Read 3 novels for myself
Read 3 chapter books with the girls
Go to a Twins game
Go to the zoo in Fargo
Go to the Children's Museum in Fargo
Paint outside with the kids
Have at least one date night a month where we leave the house
Have one date night a week where we stay home
Have family game night once a week
Have family movie night once a week
Couch to 5K running program

adding- SHMILY for 30 days of prayer for my husband (for June- reading The Power of a Praying® Wife

This is an ambitious list for me and I know that there will be weeks where I won't get everything done, but it's okay. I just want the list out there as a reminder of what I would LIKE to accomplish this summer.

Now, go make your summer list!

4 comments:

  1. Ash, you've lost 19 pounds!???!!! That's fantastic! I've definitely hit a plateau, but I'm not giving up. I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang! Between you and Stacey, I want to compile a list of my own! I probably won't post it, I'll just hang it where I see it every day to remind me of my goals.

    Congrats on the weight loss... and here's to keeping it off! (That's always the hardest part for me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi ashely!
    i'm on chapter 4 of the power of a praying wife and i started end of april! i wrote down my goal for this book and it's to read one chapter a week. what i do is read a chapter on monday and thru out the week i pray on the topic, re-read the chapter, take notes and think on the chapter intentionally every day for a week. at this pace i'll be done by mid November and james will be completely covered in prayer! not to mention the miracles along the way, and God creating a prayer habit in my life too! it's been a great journey so far!!!!! i highly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I am always grateful when you take the time to let me know what you thought of my posts. If something in a post inspires you to blog, please link me up!