January 20, 2012

Grown up conversation can change the world

We were invited for a play date to my friend, Trina's, house today. I had no idea so many people were going to show up! The kids had a great time playing with all of their friends (13 kids were there) and I enjoyed my time with four other women who share many of my interests and beliefs but also challenge my beliefs and introduce new interests. This kind of collaboration always stimulates my mind and renews my spirit. We are, all of us, uniquely made and I enjoy celebrating the differences between myself and others in my life. :)
Thank you, Trina, for having us over. It was just what I needed to end a pitifully emotional week.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! I am always grateful when you take the time to let me know what you thought of my posts. If something in a post inspires you to blog, please link me up!