January 15, 2012

4-H Project Expo


Jenna had her first project fair for 4-H last weekend. It was definitely a learning experience. We had no idea what to expect and we were unclear as to what the project guidelines were and so she left with one of only 3 red ribbons that were given out (the lowest scoring projects of the day) but she knows what to do for next time. Her project ended up being more of a science fair type project and I think that hurt her score a bit. Anyway, here are the pictures of her working on the project and the display at the expo. It was a good experience for her.









2 comments:

  1. Good for her for participating AND for the red ribbon! How exciting! I wish we had 4H in our area...so many people whose blogs I read have children involved in 4H and it seems to be such a worthwhile experience!
    http://amysreallife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She did a fabulous job and with such a great attitude too. She is a sweet girl with a tender heart. I enjoy your family so much. <3 Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I am always grateful when you take the time to let me know what you thought of my posts. If something in a post inspires you to blog, please link me up!