January 14, 2012

Birthday Gifts


Marah created a little treasure map to help Daddy find his birthday gift that she made for her. He had fun playing along with her game. And the gift? A homemade version of the story of Snow White and the Seven "Dwarfs." Jenna gave him a painting that she had planned to sell but decided to let him have it. ;)

Sorry about the bad quality of these photos. I am too lazy to edit them and my camera is just getting worse and worse I think.


"Is this my present?"
"Dad! Oh my gosh!"

"Dad!! *laughing* No!"

He finally found it!
"Did you wrap this all by yourself?"
"Yes!"
"Wow! You are getting as good as mom!"
"I know!"




I just loved watching her watching him as he read her book.









2 comments:

  1. Wow!They looks so cute together and i think it is the best gift ever and she has got every thing on his birthday including his dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. SKYRIM!!!!!
    I want to play that, but it wont run on a mac :(
    Happy birthday Eric. Nice stache. Were you inspired by me?
    I think you were.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I am always grateful when you take the time to let me know what you thought of my posts. If something in a post inspires you to blog, please link me up!