August 12, 2008

You've got to pray

We looked at a duplex yesterday evening and oh man, I fell in love! It's really very nice, the nicest place we will have lived in if we get it so I'm very anxious and excited... but nervous! I am trying not to set my heart on it yet. The reason being that I'm kind of concerned that it might not be available any more. For some reason I can't get a real clear answer on this and I don't want to go into details about that right now cause I'm tired and just want to go back to bed, but I wanted to ask if you're reading this would you please just say a short prayer for our family that we would be able to rent this place? We really want it and it is getting down to the last minute here, pretty soon we are going to be homeless (or living with in-laws which I don't want to do).

Thanks :) I'll keep you updated.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! I am always grateful when you take the time to let me know what you thought of my posts. If something in a post inspires you to blog, please link me up!