April 25, 2008

nada

Don't even know why I'm blogging today really, except maybe to push that picture of myself down a little bit LOL Even though I'm not like, impressed with my body and I don't have the cute pregnant body that I would like to have, I still am going to make myself take pictures. I have like, 2 pictures of my pregnant self with Jenna and that's at the very end and none that I know of with Marah. This is because I don't like the way I look and my tummy area is usually the very last place on earth I would want a camera aimed. But I already regret not getting those pictures with the last two and since this is my last baby I really need to do it.

I'm at this weird stage body wise. The baby is taking up my lower abdominal area and is pushing all the fat upward so I look like I'm pregnant up top but not at the bottom. I have to hold myself a certain way to try to look pregnant instead of just oddly shaped. I'm just anxious for the baby to fill out some more so I look pregnant. It would help to have maternity pants too. My jeans are too tight now and I feel like I'm crushing the little sprout when I wear them. I hate this stage of pregnancy.

With Jenna I didn't really even look pregnant at the end unless I made myself look pregnant. I could still wear regular tops and my tummy was bigger but not pregnant big, just looked fatter than usual. I didn't like that at all. I love looking pregnant. It's the only thing I like about pregnancy.

I started moving furniture around today. I was tired of the living room arrangement and I am my mother's daughter so I just started moving. Of course I got tired in the middle of it and now there is junk all over the floor where the couch used to be covering it and I haven't had the energy to clean it up and vacuum, but I will later today. I did get the kitchen cleaned up and did 3 loads of laundry today so far so I'm happy about that. Afterwards I was exhausted and could barely keep my eyes open plus my back was starting to hurt so I laid on a heating pad for an hour. I feel better now but Marah's napping so I think I'm gonna rest a bit more.

We are going to the Shrine Circus tonight! I'm very excited! I never went to the circus as a kid so I still feel like I kid when I go now and we try to go every year. Jenna loves it and Marah should really be into it this year too so that will be fun! I need to remember to take pictures. I used to be so good about this in high school and even when Eric and I were dating, now it just is something I forget about often or I feel silly about it for whatever reason. I'm weird like that.

Alrighty, love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I am always grateful when you take the time to let me know what you thought of my posts. If something in a post inspires you to blog, please link me up!