April 4, 2008

lazy

yeah, I've pretty much been lazy lately. I'm just so drained of energy all the time. i need to figure something out cause this isn't working.

I haven't taken a single picture with my camera in so long! Again, total laziness. I just don't want to take the time to get it out and put the memory card in. It's not that I don't remember to do it... I just don't want to. It's that bad.

I've been sitting at the computer since I woke up (which was a 1 pm) and doing absolutely nothing. Just wasting time. Marah is in bed.

I don't think it's a depressed thing. Usually I kind of recognize that. I could be wrong though. I'll probably talk to my doctor about it at my next appointment. I really just think it's being pregnant. I was not this tired with the other two, but then again I didn't have two kids to care for all day at that time either.

I would lay in bed all day if it didn't hurt my back so much. That's the only thing that really gets me out of bed when Eric lets me sleep. I won't be able to do this anymore once he starts working though.

I have been feeling the baby moving. I'm almost in my 17th week and wow, last night I couldn't believe how much I could feel that little one moving. It was so weird, almost like how it feels toward the end when they're really big! It was like, rolling or something. Such a strangely unsettling and yet amazingly exciting feeling!

Eric's sister and her husband are coming over for dinner tonight so we have to get this place cleaned up. It's not too bad thankfully, so it shouldn't take too long.

I really need to document Jenna's drawing progress on here. I should try to take a picture every day (lol, yeah right) because the girl draws like at least 10 pictures EVERY day. It's insane! I seriously adore her drawings. Not only are they amazing for her age but they are so creative! I really don't know how she comes up with some of this stuff. I know that most of her inspiration is from cartoons and movies though. Even when she isn't drawing direct scenes from something, she is drawing some element from it. She cracks me up!

But I'm too lazy to go get the camera! Okay, but I promise I'll try to make myself take a lot of pictures of her drawings tomorrow and post them on monday.

Love,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I am always grateful when you take the time to let me know what you thought of my posts. If something in a post inspires you to blog, please link me up!