February 9, 2011

A good week turned snotty

So, I thought this was going to be a great week. I had plans for this week. Nothing amazing, but just getting things done and having fun with the family. Unfortunately, Eric got sick with a nasty stomach bug (same thing Marah had last week), then Alex caught a viral infection that left him snotty, screamy, and overall miserable. We finally had to give in and take him to the clinic today to get an antibiotic and he is doing much better. Hopefully tonight he will be able to sleep without waking up several times screaming. It's been a long week.

Alex fell asleep on the floor this morning while watching TV. This is the first time he's ever done so.




I did start the week by putting highlights in my hair and cutting some more layers. I've been learning some new tricks with my flat iron and trying to style my hair more often so I don't feel so blah all the time. Problem is I really am a very low maintenance kind of girl so this is not easy for me.

I used the leftover highlighting creme to add some to Jenna's hair. She loves it and feels so grown up. It's cute. She's supposed to be getting her ears pierced soon but we're waiting on an ear piercing kit that is taking forever to arrive!




We got an Xbox Kinnect this week. I was skeptical about it because I didn't think it would work with Alex around, but so far it seems to be great and we all are enjoying it. I am looking for suggestions on games that will give me a good workout. I need that!

I also got a new camera (well, new to me) this week. I am so excited to have my first DSLR and I'm ready to start learning new things and having fun with it :)




Alrighty then, that's about all that's been going on in my dull little life!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I am always grateful when you take the time to let me know what you thought of my posts. If something in a post inspires you to blog, please link me up!