May 22, 2008

sick

I'm just sick. I think I'm getting bronchitis now that my cold has subsided. My lungs ache. I had to get up in the middle of the night to use my inhaler. I don't think it helped. Slept miserably last night. I just want to be in bed but I don't have that option at the moment. I'm just holding on til naptime. Two more hours.I haven't done dishes in two days.

Then I read about this: http://www.comcast.net/articles/music/20080522/Chapman.Daughter/

and it sure does put my problems into perspective. I love Steven Curtis Chapman... and the fact that his daughter was so young, and with a name so similar to my own sweet baby girl's... it just really broke my heart.

It reminds me of how unpredictable life and death are. None of us knows what the day may bring so cherish every moment.

Love to you all

2 comments:

  1. I can't imagine the pain. We were trying to put ourselves in their place and thought about how horrible it would have been if Ryan had hit Krista with a car when he was 17. Can you imagine the guilt the son is going to feel for the rest of his life? So so sad. Here is his website:
    http://www.stevencurtischapman.com/

    HOpe you are feeling better! I keep waiting to read that you had a wonderful day and felt great. I"m so sorry you have been so miserably sick.

    I love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey...marah is soooo cute! goodness.

    and we had our prom at a country club. our school doesn't have a gym. maybe i will take some pics of my school today. hmm...you inspired me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I am always grateful when you take the time to let me know what you thought of my posts. If something in a post inspires you to blog, please link me up!