June 24, 2008

quick!

So you are all wondering about our move. We are planning to move to Aberdeen, South Dakota. This is unless God throws us a major blow in the next month. Right now though, we're pushing forward with this and just continuing to pray for guidance and hopefully everything will work out very well.

I don't have time to post anymore than that. I'm busy with organizing in hopes that packing will be easier. I'm trying to get rid of a lot of stuff, donating to thrift stores, trashing what's undonatable, selling some of it on ebay. It's a lot of work and I'm trying to tackle a bit at a time so i don't get too overwhelmed!

Here's a layout I did using a photo I've shared here previously.



Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. What's in Aberdeen? Family? A job?
    Cool layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still pulling for Oregon. You can't go wrong with 9 months of rain....hardly any snow...nice summers...everything is GREEN...and hey. I'M HERE. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I am always grateful when you take the time to let me know what you thought of my posts. If something in a post inspires you to blog, please link me up!