June 13, 2008

27 Weeks... it's almost over

and I can't wait! I can't wait for my prize at the end of this thing. I have never hated being pregnant this much. It just has gotten worse with each one. I hate to think what it would be like the fourth time. Thankfully, there won't be a fourth time and I am glad to know that I won't have to deal with this again. sigh...

Anyway, I managed to get a decent shot in the bathroom yesterday. I'm going to need to force myself to get a photo in another room or even outside next time. Make someone else take it. For some reason I just feel self conscious about it, is that weird? LOL



Last night I had a dream about Ryan. I miss him so much... anyway, I had this dream that he had just come back from Japan. He was teasing me about something that had to do with that... being his typical self, thinking he's more worldly and therefore better than me cause he like, knows about other cultures and stuff ;) j/k (kinda)I remember he had been making me a comic book cause apparently I had asked him to. I was very disappointed because he was making me a Duck Tales comic instead of a cool anime style comic but of course I couldn't tell him that so I was trying to act really excited about this Duck Tales comic book. I mean, it was really cool, cause it was Ryan that drew it but still... Duck Tales? LOL

Then the next thing I remember is that we were in a car and he was driving and I had been talking, looking out the window of the passenger side. I then look over at Ryan and he had his head down and to the side and then sits up and his eyes are all bloodshot and he starts to wipe his nose. I just was staring at him in disbelief and started freaking out and told him to pull over the car immediately and let me out. He was acting very non-chalant and only slightly irritated that I had caught him doing drugs. Actually it was more of an impatience with me, like I just couldn't understand how much pressure he is under and all that he has been exposed to in the world. Oh it was so annoying.

I don't remember much after that. It sure was weird. I don't dream about my brother really, so to dream that was a shock. I have no idea why I would dream about that! Anyone wanna try to interpret? :)

Alright, I gotta go. I have a ton to do today! Tomorrow is Jenna's party and I have to start baking her cake. I'm going to attempt a pink castle cake. Should be interesting. You should know that I am the master of big ideas that I procrastinate too long to actually pull off! This is what she wants though, so I'm going to give it a try. I'm excited for her little family party at Tera and Fred's. I know she will have a good time. I just wish the weather would warm up a bit.

Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. It's funny that you say, "It's almost over," when you are only 2/3 of the way through! But if that's what helps you through it, you just keep thinking that way.

    You really do look beautiful, Ashley. I'm glad you're documenting it with pictures.

    Your dream sounds horrible. I hate that type of dream. Too weird!

    Did Jenna get our box yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude. duck tales RULES

    im honored to have been in your dreams. especially to be doing DRUGS! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I totally forgot, you had become a budhist I think too. I remember you denounced Jesus and I was just so saddened by what you had become. :)

    I knew you'd be pleased by the Duck Tales part. You're awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look fantastic! man, i used to be the same way. once i hit that 3rd trimenster, i felt "almost done". :)

    LOL. i enjoyed your dream. especially b/c i could picture Ryan reading through it, laughing with some kind of weird joy.

    good luck on the cake! take a picture of it when it's done. What day is her birthday? i didn't realize she and ben shared a birthday month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. DUCK TALES!
    and
    i'm sure you'll feel the pregancy is worth it once you have alexanderrrr. =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweeeeeeeet :) you should have taken her to see the strangers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok, i'm ready for another post now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I am always grateful when you take the time to let me know what you thought of my posts. If something in a post inspires you to blog, please link me up!