March 13, 2008

why? because.

Oh why did I stay up so late last night? I am so regretting it. I'm very sleepy and just trying to not give in and take a nap. Trying so hard.

Marah is working on toilet training today. She is in her big girl undies and has already had one accident (it's about 10 am now) and has not used the toilet yet. I just hope she doesn't pee on the furniture. On the floor I can deal with but man, on the furniture... I don't want to deal with that.

So we'll see how it goes.

UPDATE: 10:45 am- we have one potty success! Marah went all on her own and was very thrilled :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ash, what happened to the picture blog? Gave up already? Come on! We love pictures! Although I am not sure a photo of the "potty success" would be the right one. Love you!

    Uncle Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I am always grateful when you take the time to let me know what you thought of my posts. If something in a post inspires you to blog, please link me up!