June 7, 2010

June 7th- A list

So very thankful...

#11- for my dear and wonderful friend, Elizabeth, who is always there for me and who I feel completely at ease and able to say anything to. She is a friend in the truest sense of the word.

#12- for beautiful, albeit windy, weather this weekend which equaled a successful yard sale that earned us a bit of extra money which we greatly needed!

#13- for a weekend without my girls because their wonderful grandparents took them camping. This meant a low stress yard sale for me as well as some much needed quality time with the man of my dreams.

#14- for the internet which keeps me connected to my parents and siblings and aunts and uncles and cousins and friends who all live so far away from me. How would my family be able to watch my kids grow without it?!

#15- for the abundance of creative people who share through blogging so that I can get lots of awesome ideas for parties, crafts, organization, etc.

#16- for the moments that Eric really gets into playing with the kids, like last night when he played pirates with them.

#17- for government grants and student loans that allow my husband to go to school.

#18- for the freedom to homeschool my children in the way that I choose to.

#19- for having a home with central air.

#20- for Marah's enthusiasm for learning!

Are you keeping up with The Gratitude Project- An Expression of Thanks? I would love a link to any lists you've made.

Make each day count!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I am always grateful when you take the time to let me know what you thought of my posts. If something in a post inspires you to blog, please link me up!