June 2, 2010

June 2nd- Gratitude


I have to admit that today was a tough day for me to have an attitude of gratitude. Eric and I weren't feeling well, Alex wasn't feeling well, Marah had her first filling and it didn't go well, wanted to nap but had to take Jenna to speech, then spent a good portion of the day getting ready for our yard sale this weekend which is really never fun.

Still, I did my best to remember how truly blessed I am. Here is what I came up with today:

#6- Thankful for the dishes waiting for me in the sink, reminding me of how blessed we are to have plenty of food to eat.
#7- Thankful for our neighbors. We have dealt with bad neighbors for most of our married lives and it is so wonderful to have neighbors we enjoy.
#8- Thankful to be getting so much clutter out of our home.
#9- Thankful for the beauty of the world we live in.

and that reminded me of this photo I took at the lake four years ago.


Eric's parents treated me and the girls to this trip to the lake during a time in our marriage when we were separated. Of course, then this photo reminded me of how I am

#10- Thankful for my amazing parents-in-law. They are so good to us and we are so very blessed to have them in our lives and in our children's lives.

Make each day count!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I am always grateful when you take the time to let me know what you thought of my posts. If something in a post inspires you to blog, please link me up!