December 10, 2010

A Year of Facebook

I know this is incredibly long. I'm really posting it for myself but you can certainly read it if you'd like. I love this application on Facebook! It's a great way to remember your year. I post far more frequently to Facebook than to my blog AND I can remember so many wonderful (and sometimes not so wonderful) moments over the past year in a short little journal of sorts. Isn't the internet wonderful? :)
If you want to create your Year in Status on Facebook just go to http://apps.facebook.com/my-year-in-status and choose the status updates that mean the most to you. Have fun reminiscing about your year!




1 comment:

  1. This was fun to read! Marah's sayings are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I am always grateful when you take the time to let me know what you thought of my posts. If something in a post inspires you to blog, please link me up!