December 10, 2010

Hey!


You stay classy San Diego!



The Christmas/ holiday season has found me in a bit of a downer spirit. I'm trying to snap out of it but not seeming to have much success. Tonight we will be putting the kids to bed early then surprising them with a warm car and hot cocoa to go for a Christmas lights drive about 5-10 minutes later. Maybe this will be what I need to perk me up and get me in the right spirit.

Well, that and a house cleaning fairy. If you know of one can you send him/her my way? I'd be much obliged. :)


Make each day count (even when you don't feel like it)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! I am always grateful when you take the time to let me know what you thought of my posts. If something in a post inspires you to blog, please link me up!